In case of loss / theft, how to block my watch?

You can block the Swatch watch Belamy in or on the contact center in one of the available channels.

How can I ask for a duplicate if I lost the watch?

In case of loss or theft, you can not request a duplicate. If there is blocked balance, contact the Customer Service Center to inform the details of your new watch or bank information for chargeback.

Esse artigo foi útil?
Usuários que acharam isso útil: 1 de 1
Tem mais dúvidas? Envie uma solicitação